Next Level Training Announcements
April 21st, 2014
URGENT MESSAGE REGARDING CLASS SCHEDULING
URGENT… We have just been informed that Yahoo has made it difficult to send mass emails so many of you did not receive the May/June mailer. Please find it below and please pay particular attention to #1 on the list. Make sure you add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure you receive future emails.
Welcome to the May/June session. We apologize for the delay in posting the schedule, but in the tradition of spring and growth, we have a lot of exciting new things we’ve been working on. I’m not allowed to do the big reveal just yet, but make sure you’re checking the website, www.next-leveltraining.com, for announcements and updates. I know I say this every time, but I really do have some important information for you. So important that I’m going to make it number one on my list (please excuse my total lack of tech knowledge/speak):
1. My mass email provider has just informed me that Yahoo has put something in their programming that makes all emails sent through a proxy server like my mass email provider look like spam to some (most) accounts. I get that they’re trying to protect their clients from getting spammed, but that makes it very inconvenient for us. While it may or may not be an issue, we have decided to treat it as one and create a Gmail account to use with our provider. That address is nextlevelinfo9@gmail. All this long winded explanation means is that you will need to add that address to your contacts so you will receive the next mailing. This address is for the purposes of sending out the schedule, camp flyer, etc. Any and all correspondence will still go through my Yahoo account.
2. The session runs from 4/29 – 6/30.
3. We will NOT hold class on 6/9, 10, 11, & 12. Instead, we will be holding our Pre-Tryout Camp. Make sure you check the website for that flier, though I should be sending that out as well in the next couple weeks.
4. Speaking of camp, have you signed up for NLT summer camp yet? Since I managed to get the flier out early, registrations have been pouring in from everywhere, even places as far flung as Asia, so I suggest signing up soon!
5. When you register for a class, please register for your first choice and include your second and third choices in the comments box. If you would like to take more than one class this session, please indicate that you are registering for multiple classes in the comments box.
6. When registering, please do not register for a class outside your age group. If your child is an u11 but plays u14 you still must register for an u11 class. Our trainers will make the decision whether or not your child needs to be moved.
7. Please, please make sure you are checking the website. Any important announcements will be posted on our homepage. Typically about 90% of your training questions can be answered in the FAQs.
Thank you all for your dedication to NLT. We are so pleased to have built such a quality family of committed, hardworking students. We are so looking forward to seeing both old and new faces this session.
April 17th, 2014
May/June Class Schedules Available Now
Hello everyone, signup is now open for the May/June session of Next Level Training. Make sure you sign up soon, as spots are filling fast!
For links to the current class schedules, see below:
March 18th, 2014
Next Level Training Summer Soccer Camp 2014
Hi everyone, it’s that time of year again – sign up is now open for the 2014 NLT Summer Camp. We always have a great turnout for these camps, so make sure to get your athletes signed up early. The dates are as follows:
July 7 – 11
36301 Utica Rd.
Clinton Township, MI 48035
July 14 – 18
Heritage Park Drive
Canton, MI 48188
July 28 – Aug 1
West Hills Middle School
2601 Lone Pine Road
West Bloomfield, MI 48323
Camp Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- - - - - - -
We have two forms that must be filled out this year, both of which you will find below.
- - - - - - -
January 5th, 2014
ATTENTION! NO CLASSES JAN. 15, 16, 17, 18
There will be no training sessions at either Next Level training location on the days of January 15, 16, 17, 18. Regular scheduling will apply before and after these dates.
Thanks for your understanding, and happy new year everyone!
January 5th, 2014
Goalkeeper Training now available at Bloomfield!
You asked and asked for it, and now we are thrilled to announce we offer goalie training!
Joe Kapinos (bio below) began training with us at Bloomfield on Fridays last session and the feedback has been really positive from our athletes and parents. You know Aaron always says the most valuable player on the team is one who can play every position, so if you or someone you know is interested in goalie training, please let me know. Please let me know soon as we’d really like to keep this going.
Background:Joe is a native of Ludlow, Massachusetts. He played club soccer for Oakwood Soccer Club out of Connecticut for four years under well-known soccer coach in the northeast and the United States Soccer Federation (USSF), Ed Tremble.High school: Joe graduated Ludlow High School in ’07. He had 11 shutouts his senior year. Joe garnered Second Team All-Western Mass. honors due to his senior year performance.
Postgrad: In 2008, at Avon, Old Farms (CT), Joe garnered the NEPSAC Class A title with a 16-1-2 record while recording a 0.47 goals against average with 12 shutouts. He was named Team Defensive Player of the Year when at Avon Old Farms.
College: From 2008-2012 Joe played at Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), which is a part of the Northeast-10. He earned the NSCAA Second Team All-Region accolade both his junior and senior year. Joe holds the lowest career goals against average in program history at 0.40. While with SNHU, the program never finished any year ranked lower than 16th in the nation in Division 2, finishing 7th in the nation his senior year.
Post-College/Professional: Joe trained with Premier Development League team the Western Mass Pioneers in 2012 and 2013. He was selected to be an All-Star of the MISL Combine in 2012, where he was invited to Baltimore Blast (MISL) preseason camp. Joe is the current goalkeeper for PASL team Detroit Waza Flo. In 2012-2013, was named to the PASL All-League Second Team and also broke the record for most goalkeeper wins in a season: 13.