Next Level Training Announcements
January 7th, 2021
January/February Make-up Dates
The make-up dates for the January/February training session are as follows:
Saturday 1/30, 1:30pm
Saturday 2/27, 1:30pm
Friday 1/29, 7:00pm
Friday 2/19, 7:00pm
If you have any questions, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 26th, 2020
January/February Schedules Available Now
Hello everyone, we’re extremely excited to announce that signup is now open for the January/February session of Next Level Training. Make sure you sign up soon, as spots are filling fast!
We would also like to remind everyone that NLT now accepts credit card payments (with a 3% fee).
See schedules below:
November 17th, 2020
Important COVID-19 Update: Part II
Thank you all for your patience as we try to navigate through this new phase. As we do not fall under any of the newly closed businesses/categories, we consulted with our attorneys regarding whether we were allowed to operate and they have assured us that we are able to continue training under the revised guidelines and using the new policies below. Obviously everyone’s health and safety are our top priority so we will be making some changes to our class structure and policies. I will post the updated information both below and on our website, the most important information is set in bold. Please make sure you are familiar with them.
We know that for some of you, attending NLT in person is not an option. We are working on an online training program so those who wish to remain at home have access to our training. Our timeline indicates this will be ready in about 2 weeks and I will send an email and announce on our website and social media when it is available.
At this time we do not have answers to a ton of the questions I am sure you have so I hope you’ll be patient with me as I try to resolve these issues as they come up in real time. I’ll go ahead and apologize for some extended response time now.
Unless major, most future updates will be posted to the website versus emailed to the distribution list. Please check the website for training updates.
NLT Training Updated Procedures/Policies:
1. Masks are now required at all times. If you are medically unable to wear a mask you must wear a face shield. No exceptions will be made.
2. We will return to the more individualized training model we have used in previous sessions. We will still run drills in which athletes interact (passing, receiving, dribbling, shooting, etc) but will be kept socially distant. We will no longer scrimmage.
3. We will again no longer allow spectators in the facilities.
4. Please do not drop in without confirmation.
5. We will try to keep doors at least partially open (weather permitting) to allow some air flow.
NLT Existing Class Policies & Procedures:
– If you or someone you know has been exposed to someone positive for Covid-19 you must disclose that information to NLT so that we may take the proper steps and precautions.
– Our trainer will wear a face mask to bring individual athletes up to check in and take their temperature.
– All athletes will hand sanitize before and after class.
– All locations will have separate entrance and exits.
– Restrooms are open for use. Masks must remain on.
– At our Sterling Heights location the next group will remain in their car or parking lot until the previous group leaves and the trainer calls the next group up for check in. All other locations may wait in the lobby as long as they are able to maintain at least 6′ distance from one another.
– Each player will bring their own ball, water, and bag. Please limit the number of personal belongings brought to training, and arrive dressed and ready to play.
– Every trainer has a large sprayer with disinfectant spray that will be used to disinfect the turf and all equipment.
I am certain there are many things that have not occurred to me to include, but as of now the main priority is getting this information out as quickly as possible. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to pass them along. We are dedicated to making this work in a manner that keeps everyone healthy. Thank you for your continued support and please stay safe and well.