July 13th, 20202020 Summer Camp Information
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we navigate these crazy times. Please see below for up-to-date information regarding Next Level Training summer camps.
For any and all questions regarding camps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
West Hills Middle School
2601 Lone Pine Road
West Bloomfield 48323
July 20 – 24
Total Soccer Complex
30990 Wixom Road
Wixom, MI 48393
57900 Van Dyke
Washington, MI 48094
(Behind Township offices)
Camp Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm daily
– – – – – – –
We have two forms that must be filled out this year, both of which you will find below. Please print and fill them out, and return to:
Next Level Training
4340 Squirrel Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
– – – – – – –
– – – – – – –
Procedures and protocols for NLT Summer Camp:
- Check in will be separated into groups sorted by function. Please find the corresponding table and wait in line for the check-in person to call you up. Please wear a mask and maintain social distancing in line.
- If you mailed in forms & payment and simply need to check in, go to table one.
- If you need to turn in forms and/or payment, go to table two.
- If you need to fill out forms please go to table three before going to table two.
- A trainer will take the camper’s temperature using a non-contact temporal thermometer. If a camper is found to have an elevated temperature, they will be asked to return to the car for 10 minutes (standing in sun waiting to check in can be the cause, not necessarily illness) to cool down. Temperature will be taken again. If it has lowered the camper may participate. If it has not the camper will not be allowed to participate in camp.
- If you need to turn in forms and/or payment please give us the check in person in an envelope with your name on it (remember if you are going to seal it to use water or tape, do not lick).
- If you registered via email but still need to fill out camp forms, please go to that table before joining the line at your specified check in table.
- You do not need to check in daily unless you did not check in Monday or need to submit forms or payment. Every day campers should go to their designated field upon arrival.
- Payment for camp can be made via check, cash, cc, or Venmo.
- Checks can be made to NLT.
- If paying cash, please use exact change and place it in a sealed (with water or tape) envelope with your name on it and give to the check in person.
- If you would like to pay by cc please email Marissa at email@example.com for a payment link. Please note there is a 3% fee to pay by cc.
- Our Venmo is ABNLT9. Please indicate your payment is for summer camp.
How Camp Will Be Run
- Campers are grouped by age. Depending on how many campers comprise that age group they will be further split. For example, if the 7 y/o group has 8 participants, they will remain one group. If the 7 y/o group has 25 participants, they will be split into two groups.
- After check-in you will be directed to the field where your group will train. That will be your space for the week. Please go to your field upon arrival.
- Though kids can now interact a bit more during sports, we will section out individual spaces to promote social distancing.
- Campers will be asked to remain on their designated field and eat lunch with their group.
- Siblings may eat together separate from their groups.
- On pizza Friday, campers will remain on the field and trainers will bring lunch to the group. Fruit provided will have a peel, such as bananas and tangerines.
- All campers will use the restroom one at a time.
- Younger campers will be escorted to the restrooms.
- All campers will, of course, wash their hands, but we will also have hand sanitizer on site as an extra precaution.
- Masks are not required during training, but campers are certainly allowed to wear one if they prefer.
- Campers will not be allowed under the trainer tent. If you would like to bring a tent to provide shade, you may, but all tents must be taken down each day. However, most sport tents are very small so please remind your child/ren to only occupy their tent.
- To avoid exposure and cross contamination please make sure your child’s water bottle is very clearly labeled.
- Please bring & use your own sunscreen.
- Please limit the number of items brought to camp, clearly label all possessions, and remind your camper to make sure they have all possessions with them when leaving.
Clearly this is the first time anyone is hosting & attending summer camp in a pandemic so this list may be incomplete and added to as we learn from experience. These policies pertain to Covid-19 and camp. For other camp FAQs please visit our website and click the Summer Camp tab. Thank you.